IF YOU PURCHASE AN INTEGRA BRAND PRODUCT FROM AN UNAUTHORIZED DEALER, YOUR INTEGRA WARRANTY MAY NOT BE VALID, please use our authorized dealer locator.
This Warranty does not apply with respect to the following:
1. Defects or damage caused by accident, fire/smoke, flood/water damage, power surge (or related electrical abnormalities), lightning or other acts of nature.
2. Defects or damage caused by abuse, misuse, negligence, accident, unauthorized product modification or service, or failure to observe the instructions contained in the manual furnished at the time of original purchase.
3. Deterioration/failure due to corrosive atmosphere, including but not limited to; smoke, high humidity or extreme temperature.
4. Damage caused during shipment or handling.
5. Products purchased from anyone other than ONKYO or an Independent INTEGRA Authorized Dealer. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is authorized, please contact Integra's Customer Relations Department or check the Dealer and Service Locator at our web site: http:\\www.Integrahometheater.com.
6. Products that have had their serial numbers altered or removed.
7. Products purchased in "AS IS" condition or noted as 'DEMO' or 'DISPLAY'.
8. Products that have been altered or repaired by anyone other than Onkyo or an Integra authorized independent service center in a manner that has affected their performance, stability or reliability.
9. Accessories attached to or to be used with Integra products, such as antennas, batteries, cables, etc.
10. Packing materials and cosmetic items.
11. Parts which have prescribed useful lives dependent upon the degree of their use, such as styli, cassette heads, idler wheels, batteries, etc.
12. Installation and removal of INTEGRA products, setup, adjustment or signal reception issues.
13. Maintenance, cleaning or periodic check-ups.
14. Adjustments or alterations required for compatibility with conditions pertaining to foreign countries.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE:
To obtain warranty service, take or ship your Integra product to an INTEGRA Authorized Independent Service Center, together with a note describing your complaint and your copy of the dated purchase receipt. Repairs are not performed at our headquarters; all repairs must be performed by our INTEGRA Authorized Independent Service Centers. For a current list of INTEGRA Authorized Independent Service Centers please go to; www.integrahometheater.com, under Support. Please also include in any mailing a contact name, address and telephone number.
If you choose to ship your INTEGRA product to an INTEGRA Authorized Independent Service Center, all shipping arrangements must be made by you and all shipping charges and insurance must be fully prepaid. Any Integra product shipped in its entirety must be properly packaged to avoid shipping damage. Any shipping damage incurred as a result of improper or insufficient packaging will be the responsibility of the shipper. INTEGRA will pay all return shipping charges for Integra products that have been serviced under this warranty.
Any service or repair for items not covered by this limited warranty shall be at the Authorized Independent Service Center's rates and terms then in effect. Contact an INTEGRA Authorized Independent Service Center for details.